Our refund and returns policy last 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Book with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your mobile number account or bank account, within 5 days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your account again.
Then contact your bank or mobile money provider, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If receiving via bank account, please allow for 5 working days. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Only regular-priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged when they reach you. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will share a dropoff location/pick-up date & time.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
- To return your product, we will share a dropoff location/pick-up date & time for the product
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.